Tuesday, March 2, 2010

sneek peek at some exciting things to come!

it all started with this cookbook that my boyfriend got me for xmas. i've been wanting to learn how to make macarons for a long time, but every recipe i found was so intimidating! this cookbook is great and really explains everything step by step.

and i love marshmallows...really, really love marshmallows, so i got this cookbook so that i could make my own.
and then a thought occurred to me...i should make these and maybe sell them at the farmers' market...and wouldn't it be cute if the logos were as cute as the my little cupcake logo? yes, of course it would be cute :) so i contacted sarah, who made my little cupcake logo and gave her an idea of what i'd like...this is what she came up with.


aren't they the cutest! she is so talented...if you need a logo or artwork...you should contact her. stay tuned for macaron/marshmallow/cupcake updates :)

2 comments:

  1. Both of those books look great. I love your new logos. Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the logos, it is soooo cute. It fits your business theme.

    ReplyDelete