Wednesday, July 1, 2009

flavors for the fourth of july at the williston farmers' market this saturday will be...

red velvet: red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting;

tie-dyed vanilla-vanilla: red and blue vanilla cupcake with vanilla butter cream;

blueberry: blueberry cupcake with vanilla butter cream and fresh blueberries on top!
get it? red, white and blue... :)

and...i'm really going to attempt to make mini cupcake hamburgers that look something like the picture above (from flickr user bakerella http://www.flickr.com/photos/bakerella/)
but, i'm not 100% positive yet.

i hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Cute hamburgers!
    I'm trying to get into Rutland, Manchester, Ludlow and Dorset farmer's markets, but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. We'll see.
    If we get up to your area, I promise we'll stop by and buy some of your cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, some of the farmers markets are very hard to get into up here too! I was lucky to get into the Williston one since I decided just a week before it opened to apply. It's so much fun though! I am definitely going to make a trip down to visit your bake shoppe, but I never go south...I never even heard of Mount Holly until you :) I am planning a visit soon though...because there isn't a better excuse than cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only heard of Williston because some of our shipping goes to a USPS hub there, or possibly Fedex or DHL. I know it was related to some shipping disaster.
    I thought it would be so easy to get into a Farmer's Market. The person at Manchester has never even had the courtesy to call me back. Ludlow has 4 bakers (none of whom make cupcakes) and Rutland seems to be full every week so far. I was really hoping to get into Manchester with the horse show in town.
    We'll see.
    What time is your market on Saturdays??

    ReplyDelete