Saturday, July 4, 2009

happy 4th of july!

it was very busy today at the williston farmers market! lots of people came out to see the parade, including my brother miles, his wife dana, and their sweet baby madison!
i made red and blue patriotic cupcakes, red velvet and blueberry.

the blueberry cupcakes were so good, but while i was bringing them to my car this morning, i slipped off the front porch while carrying two tins of blueberry cupcakes, ruining about 25 of them...it was so sad!
thank you all for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. They look terrific!
    We had a pretty good day in the shop today. I'm looking forward to being closed tomorrow!!
    I once dropped an entire pan of tart shells when I worked at Hamersley's Bistro, it was horrible. It was the end of my shift and I was hurrying around, then, bam! I had to stay and make more shells!
    I've dropped trays of iced cookies before too. It's very frustrating. Hope you're ok though!!
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not ruined! I'd still eat them! :D

    ReplyDelete